Team Radosta Swim offers swimming lessons and swimming classes (for all ages), family swim, competitive swimming, triathlon training and adaptive swim programs for kids with special needs, so we can all safely enjoy the pleasures of an aquatic environment. Swimming is a life skill as well as great exercise and a challenging sport. Lessons can be done at your pool or ours.
Private Swim Lessons
Private and semi-private lessons are a great option for swimmers looking to catch up or get ahead. These lessons give you individualized attention to help improve or master swimming skills. You set the agenda by working with the instructor to determine goals. Curriculum is customized to meet these goals.
Private and semi-private lessons are available in 1-, 4- or 8-lesson packages, and can begin at any time. Please contact us to arrange lessons.
2+ swimmers $25 each
Learn to Swim
The Learn to Swim program is designed for children ages 6 to adults, and students progress through the levels at their own pace, mastering the skills in one level before advancing to the next. Each level of our Learn-to-Swim class includes training in basic water safety and helping others in an emergency, in addition to stroke development.
Courses meet for 5 sessions at 30-45 minutes each
• Level 1: Introduction to Water Skills
• Level 2: Fundamental Aquatic Skills
• Level 3: Stroke Development
• Level 4: Stroke Improvement
• Level 5: Stroke Refinement
• Level 6: Swimming and Skill Proficiency
Preschool Aquatics (Swimming Course for Children)
Children ages 3 to 5 learn water safety, survival skills and foundational swimming concepts in a safe and fun environment. Skills are age-appropriate, allowing students to achieve success on a regular basis.
Courses meet for 5 sessions at 30 minutes each
• Level 1 helps children become comfortable in the water and basic water safety.
• Level 2 builds on Level 1 and introduces fundamental skills, such as kicking and builds on Level 1.
• Level 3 focuses on coordinating arm and leg movements and improving upon skills learned in Levels 1 and 2.
Swim Team Readiness
This is a class that helps prepare your child for swim team by focusing on:
- learning the four competitive strokes
- advanced stroke technique
- swim team drills
It is a fun and challenging class that
will give your child the skills and confidence to join swim team
Wednesdays 5-5:30pm and 5:30 – 6pm
Private classes are also available.
2 swimmers $25 each
Parent and Child Aquatics
Developed for children 6 months to 3 years, Parent and Child Aquatics helps young children get ready to swim by emphasizing fun in the water. Parents and children participate in several guided practice sessions that help kids learn elementary swimming skills, including water entry, bubble blowing, front kicking, back floating, underwater exploration and more.
Courses meet for 30 minutes at 5 sessions.
• In Level 1, children learn basic skills through fun activities, such as blowing bubbles and playing with water toys.
• In Level 2 parents work with their children to practice floating, kicking and swimming back to the side of the pool.
Adaptive Swim Lessons
Adaptive swim lessons are geared for children with physical or cognitive disabilities. Students will learn stroke techniques, water safety, self-confidence, and teamwork. Swimming provides invaluable therapy for children with autism, as well as providing a social outlet for them.
Pool Location and Times:
Lessons are scheduled by appointment and can be done at your pool or ours.
Please call us at 678-558-2424 or click here to email us for more information.
Private Lessons $30 per lesson
Semi Private: $25 per lesson
Ready to Swim?
Click here for more information or call 678-558-2424